João Marcelo Pinho
Joao “Jay” Pinho
Director of College Placement & Programs Development
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 2010 USPTA Middle States Rookie of the Year
- U.S. Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) – Professional 1 level Certified
- Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) – Professional 3A level Certified
— Only 51 out of 14,500+ members have achieved this status
- PTR Master of Tennis – Performance
— First ever to graduate in the most complete high performance coaching program offered in the U.S.
- Etcheberry Certified in Strength, Conditioning & Movement in Sports
- Member of the Dunlop Advisory Staff
- One-year as Women’s Assistant Tennis Coach at Princeton University
- Two-year as Graduate Assistant Men’s Tennis Coach at The University of Toledo
- One-year as Undergraduate Assistant Men’s & Women’s Tennis Coach at Utah State University
- Recruited college players in eight different countries
- Competed professionally at the International Tennis Federation “Future” level
- Four-year standout at Austin Peay State University and Utah State University, NCAA Division I
- Big West Conference: All-Conference Second Team – Singles
- Big West Conference: All-Conference Second Team – Doubles
- Western Athletic Conference: Academic All-Conference
- Utah State University: Most Valuable Player
- Utah State University: Team Captain
- Utah State University: Whiteside Scholar-Athlete Award
- Austin Peay State University: Most Improved Player
- Brazilian National Doubles Champion in U-18
- Coached by former #6 in the world player and Captain of the Brazilian Davis Cup Team, Carlos Kirmayr
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Utah State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management, Utah State University
- Master of Business Administration, The University of Toledo
- Certificate in Sports Marketing and Management, University of California Los Angeles
- Office: 908-359-8730 ext. 22
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an independent educational consultant, Benjamin Caldarelli has been guiding students and families through the selective college admission process since 2007. Originally an English professor, Benjamin was trained in college admission counseling at Harvard University and CO-founded Princeton College Consulting in 2012 with partner Peter Tilles.
In 2007 Benjamin founded Benjamin College Consulting in Scottsdale, AZ to provide comprehensive college selection, admission and financial planning to Arizona students and families. In 2010 Benjamin moved his business to New York City where he continued to work with students throughout the country.
To make sure he provides the best and most accurate up-to-date information and advice Benjamin continually tours colleges and universities throughout the country and maintains relationships with admissions personnel. Benjamin is an active member of the Independent Educational Consultants Association and committed to the highest ethical standard. Benjamin divides his time between Princeton, NJ and Scottsdale, AZ.
In co-founding Princeton College Consulting with Ben Caldarelli, Peter brings a diverse set of strategic and tactical expertise acquired over a 30 year career in banking, life sciences and various entrepreneurial ventures to bear on helping student athletes achieve their college and long-term goals.
Peter, a graduate of Syracuse University, is a former ranked tennis player and instructor who is an avid student of the game. A problem solver by nature, Peter made the decision to enter the college admissions consulting field after helping his daughter, a junior tennis player, successfully navigate the college admissions and scholarship process while being recruited by a number of top academic programs. Peter discovered that identifying and getting admitted to the best school for her required taking a long-term view while considering a multitude of variables. Peter also realized that in an increasingly competitive admissions environment, tennis would be a great hook for her.
Prior to Princeton College Consulting, Peter spent 16 years working for Citigroup and UBS in various senior global strategic and operational leadership roles. At UBS, Peter was an SVP and division head in UBS’ Private Client Group where he led the development of their online corporate wealth management business.
With Citigroup’s Global Consumer Bank, Peter engineered multiple global portfolio turnarounds, led strategic work underpinning the repositioning of Citi’s global brand and co-led the development and launch of Citi’s online banking and brokerage business. Most recently Peter was President of TVG Pharmaceutical Marketing Research & Consulting. Peter is also an entrepreneur having co-founded various life science and telecom ventures. Peter has also served on a number of for-profit and not-for profit boards.